quinta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2017

Unknown (Little Nation)


Unknown (Little Nation)
Obs.: Esta música faz parte da trilha sonora da novela "Sol Nascente".

Letra:

Unknown
All it seems to be 
Winding roads and me 
Never-ending fears
They go
Running through my veins 
Driving me insane
All over again

You call me back to your side 
Where I'll rest my head at night 
We could stare at the stars
For the rest of our lives

I'm here
Although you can't see 
Where the road will lead 
Maybe it's just a dream
Night falls
All the lights are out 
Moon hid in the clouds 
Over a ghost town
It's not the same by your side 
Where you rest your head at night 
Could we stare at the stars
For the rest of our lives

Maybe this could be the end of a heart's drought 
Hear me, give me voice when I can't make a sound

Unknown
All it seems to be

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário